So, you just received your Causely digital display and you're ready to start promoting the monthly cause at your location? Follow the simple steps below to connect your display to wifi and show this month's images.
* The display must be connect to a secure wifi connection in order to receive monthly updates automatically. You can choose to connect it once a month (1st day of each month) to receive updates as well.
1. Take the display, stand and charger out of the packaging.
2. Connect the curved stand to the back of the display by lining up the knobs on the stand with the holes on the display. Once they are aligned, push stand upwards to lock into place.
3. Plug the charger into the display and the plug into a convenient outlet. *Display must remained plugged in at all times.
4. Turn on the display using the power button on the side of the display.
5. Using the up and down buttons on the back of the display, scroll down to the "Change Settings" option on the Main Menu and select the "OK" button on the back of the display.
6. Then, scroll down to “WIFI” and click “OK”. Choose a private and secure WIFI network to connect to and click "OK".
7. Type in your WIFI password using the arrows on the back of the display to navigate the keyboard. Once you have entered the password, click “Enter,” then “Join” using the “OK” button on the back of the display.
8. Click the “Menu/Back” button on the back of the display twice to go back to the Main Menu. Then, scroll to the "Play All Frame's Pictures" and click "OK". You should begin to see the monthly slides scroll through on the screen.
9. Last, remove the adhesive stickers from the Causely overlay and place onto the display frame.
If you have any trouble or do not see the current month's images on your display, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the Serial # found on the back of your display for fastest support.