We want you to be as successful as you can as a member of Causely, so here are some best tips and practices to help you best succeed with the program:
1. Setting goals for your community- A great way to get your community motivated is to set a goal each month for the number of check-ins you want to hit. If your customers, students, or members know what the goal for check-ins are, then it is easier for them to meet that goal each month.
2. Tying in a local charity with our monthly cause- We love the idea of running a local drive at your business or church to help tie in the monthly charity with a charity very close to home. An example of this is if the cause for this month is helping Soles4Souls provide coats to people in need, you can run a coat drive with a local charity in your area to help tie the monthly charity to your community.
3. Competition- An awesome way to get your members, customers, and students motivated with the monthly cause is to make it into a competition. For example, if you are a gym, you could do a burpee challenge. For every 50 check-ins that month, a coach has to do 50 burpees.
4. Visit your Dashboard weekly and sharing the monthly content provided- A huge way of being successful in this program is to visit your Dashboard weekly. The Dashboard is a great tool to see where you are with impression, check-ins, and page likes, all your Instagram data, and also any content that you would like to share.
You can visit your Dashboard at app.causely.com.
5. Making your customer, members, or students very aware of the program- There are several ways you can do this. One is to utilize our physical marketing material that we offer to help your customers be aware that checking into your location does real world good. Another great way is to just talk with your customers about it when you are interacting with them. A big way to make this effective is to train your employees about Causely and having them walk a customer through how checking in or tagging a location does real world good. The other great way is to promote it in your newsletter, emails, or any type of social media posts you sent out. We provide written content for that on the Content Pack in the Dashboard.
If you do not have marketing materials and would like to get some, then you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get set up with one.
6. Using our printing materials we provide- On the Dashboard, we provide printed materials that you can print from home and post at your location/locations. This is an easy way to help your customers be aware that you are a partner with Causely and their check-ins and Instagram tags donate to a great cause.
7. Live Feed- We just added an awesome feature that allows you to have a live feed of how many check-ins you have so far this month. Here is an image of what it looks like:
If you need additional information, you can contact email@example.com or schedule an onboarding call at http://causely.com/onboarding to have an onboarding coach walk you through everything you need to know.